Online Symposium on Quantum information
and Computation (QUANTUM TALKS)
Note: Quantum computation, information processing and communication have emerged at the forefront of science and technology research in the last two decades. Quantum Computers can fundamentally change what we do. IIIT Hyderabad has a strong quantum computing group with experts from the field and allied areas. In this tough times of COVID-19 pandemic, we here in IIIT Hyderabad are creating an online platform to bring the best minds of the country working in quantum information and quantum computing, to teach the enthusiastic students across the country. We sincerely hope that this symposium will enable the students to get a holistic view of the entire spectrum of modern research in quantum physics.
Hosted by: IIIT HYDERABAD
From: JUNE 29 To: JULY 3
Total 20 Lectures, Four Lectures Each A Day.
First day: Introduction (9.00AM - 9.30AM)
- 1. Session A: 9:30AM - 11:00AM
- 2. Session B: 11:15AM - 12:45PM
- 3. Session C: 2:15PM - 3:45PM
- 4. Session D: 4:00PM - 5:30PM
- 1. Quantum Information Theory.
- 2. Quantum Entanglement Theory.
- 3. Quantum Foundation.
- 4. Quantum Operation, channels and Thermodynamics.
- 5. Quantum Cryptography.
- 6. Quantum Computation.
- 7. Experimental implementation of Quantum computation.